Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk

This made me gurn.
Yuck.
This is the best terrible thing I've ever heard

By that I mean GOOD JOB.

Prexis responds:

I think this took me a minute. I might even take this down, I just made it to try some effect out.

Preliminary Showdown Preliminary Showdown

I reckon its pretty good.
Lots of suspense in it, but it IS a bit short, like you said.
You could probably make something really good out of it.
*COUGH*Needs wizards and cakes in panzers*COUGHCOUGH*

-Aaroca-
(Please don't take me seriously)

lol got it

Need Some Help Here Need Some Help Here

I want you to write a cinematic piece about a wizard with no clothes fighting a cake in a blue panzer.
Can you do that?

-Aaroca-
The Wizard doesn't have to be naked if you don't want it to. :(

u w0t m8

Uh, sure?

Short Little Demo Short Little Demo

Were you satisfied with the test tho?

Prexis responds:

It's not a test. :) this is a demo. This song will come to fruition.

-Stalker- -Stalker-

Once again you amaze.

(CHS) Zelda: Love The Goddess (CHS) Zelda: Love The Goddess

So glad this is still going on.
I have to re-download them all cuz I got a new computer.
(Note that I says "HAVE TO", because if I don't I will perish painfully due to lack of ChaosDragon)
And this one is the best yet I think.
You've been getting better.

-Aaroca-
I NEED TO VISIT NEWGROUNDS MORE OFTEN OR I WILL DRIFT AWAY!!
CURSE YOU TERTIARY STUDIES!!

Push it!- wip Push it!- wip

Well it's pretty groovy and the beat is great. If it were longer I may consider dancing.
I also like the transition at 22 seconds.
As for whether to finish it or not; it's totally up to you. I'm all for trying new stuff, and what you have here is good, and you say you like it! So if you went for the finish, I will likely be pleased with the final product.

See you!

The Dark Lord The Dark Lord

I'm not sure if we're talking about doom, as in the atmosphere, or "Doom" the FPS, so i can't really weigh in on that matter.
But I think that this piece achieves a tragic villain theme, like you intended (based on the Author Comments)
First off, I REALLY LIKE THE WAY THE STRINGS WORK HERE!
They sound so... rough. Like the character, a bit unrefined, unpolished, leading to his "rebel" characterisation. I'd like to see what the piece would look like if the strings were changed to something smoother; and I imagine the piece would not achieve the same darkness, and more of a cinematic, possibly "movie-trailer-ish" sound (not that it isn't already kinda cinematic).
And that Finale was very good! BRAVO!
It feels like the "moment of tragedy" where the character would realise what they are, but its too late to take anything back (well that's what it feels like to me).
I'd like to see more.

-Aaroca-
Look at the words you made me type!
Adding half a star for inspiring me!
Good job!

Prexis responds:

There ARE problems with this piece for sure. The staccato is too loud (the viola you hear the whole time) and the ending is a bit short. I could make it go another full round.

Cyber Rush Cyber Rush

You can FEEL the intensity.
But after such an intense song, most would like to feel some kind of dramatic finale. I know I was expecting it, and I know its not an absolute must (and does not fit the styles of some artists), but I felt kind of disappointed that it ended just like it had been going the majority of the song.
Chase scenes generally have a "Catch Phase", like... the villain is apprehended by the hero and the villain uses the last of his strength to fight back.
That kind of thing. :/
I felt like this didn't have that, and given the provided scenario, should have had that kind climactic finish.

That is all.
See you in the rift.

DanJohansen responds:

Hi man, I def know where you are coming from, I've done that in a lot of my tracks, for this track I was setting up a perfect loop at the end to jump back to the beginning if programmed in such a way :) That's why the track wasn't built like that.

Glad you enjoyed it man! Thanks for the awesome review!

Inferno Unleashed Inferno Unleashed

First time back on Newgrounds for a while (Yet again; Getting harder to stick around).
And this pops up on my screen and I DOWNLOAD IT IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS.
Jesus, just shoot me! I NEED TO BE HERE MORE.
IF ONLY FOR YOUR MUSIC.

-Aaroca-
I may be exaggerating something, but I am indeed glad to be back here.
No one missed me of course. :(