View Profile Aaroca

323 w/ Responses

YEEEEAAAAAH!

U! R! THE! KASMOLOGIST!!!! You dig up artifacts from long ago, polish them up a bit, and then they are true jewels again! Keep digging! Keep polishing! And most of all, keep Kasmologisting!

Signed,
Aaroca the Knight.

MusicWizard...

Your very name defines you! Your remixes are so good they're like magic! Make more stuff! MOAR!!!

MusicWizard responds:

Well, Thank you.

And i promise i will show more magic tones floating around Newgrounds in the future.,

Dang!

I think I'm gonna have nightmares.... Not that this is a bad song! It's coz you remixed it really good. Almost too good... What's that behind me?!?!

watermusic34 responds:

I get what you're saying. Thanks! I really appreciate it!

WOOOO!

This was my favorite dungeon in MM. So I really liked it lots. Keep up the excellent work!

Good! Good!

When I listened to this I didn't really think it could be Matrix based. When I listen to it, I see a guy playing a flute in a submarine deep under the sea. And maybe a few whales swimming alongside. But I don't it's that close to the Matrix.

However, it's a wonderful song to listen to. Good job!

JohnnyFrizz responds:

Thats because you only listened to the intro of the song ( ;

Good song!

I started bobbing my head to this... And thats good. Because I rarely bob my head to anything. If you were going for a trance like song, you've succeeded.

Good work!

Helth responds:

I bob my head to ur review xP

Niiiiiiiice

I like it! Yes I do! It make you you feel warm and happy inside! Good job!

P.S. My first review! YAY! XD

I am Aaroca. I play games and listen to music. If you want a hug ask your mother, that way it isn't weird.

23, Male